Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Influenza

Most of us are sick with influenza. Joshua and Jason went to the dr. today which is how we know exactly what we have. Jason's ears were awful. They gave him a shot of strong antibiotic as well as a prescription for an oral one. Joshua was okay, though he still worries me. I am quite sick too, but will have to take Jason back to the dr. tomorrow. John can't because he and Josiah have eye appts. Please pray for all of us that we would be well soon (they're saying 1-2 weeks) and able to do all that needs to be done in the circumstances. Thank you!

4 comments:

Bethany Joy said...

I'll be praying for you all. I've had influenza for 2.5 weeks. I'm mostly better, but I still have the cough and plugged ears. Hopefully, you guys will get better a lot faster than I have!

Mom said...

Prayers are definitely forthcoming. So sorry you are having to go through this.

Mom said...

Please let us know your progress toward wellness when you are able.

Amy said...

LOL I guess I thought influenza was one of those sicknesses that was in pioneer times but isn't happening anymore.
I hope you all get better soon!
Love ya all!