Friday, April 25, 2008

Some of Jason's Very First Steps

Wow!! My niece told me how to walk the long way around the block to post a video from my phone to my blog since I can't do it from my camera. (Our computer doesn't have video capability, so I can't upload videos from my camera.) I know the quality isn't wonderful, but here are some of Jason's first steps.
He has been "talking" too!! He has added the consonants "b," "hard g," "m," and "k" to his babble. I'm so encouraged!! Maybe his speech will develop normally. That would be a real blessing!

6 comments:

Mom said...

How cool is that?! I could get a pretty good redition of the walk. Thanks!

momawake said...

WooHoo!

Amy said...

Yay! I'm glad you were able to figure it out!

Mom said...

Now I have two videos of Jason posted. Huh?

Unknown said...

awwww, tears in the eyes.

Amy said...

And a P.S.

It's funny at the end when as soon as he is able to get to the toy...boom! Plop he goes down. He worked for his toy and now it's time to rest! :-D