Thursday, April 10, 2008

News

I want to chronicle Jason's last 2 weeks sometime. It was quite an experience for everyone. However, I wanted to tell a couple of other things in first.

Joshua has a job! He will start at Chick-Fil-A next week. I am very happy for him and very happy with the owner and work environment. He goes tomorrow to get his uniform, schedule and training DVD's.

Josiah will have his tonsils and adenoids removed sometime in the next six weeks. We hope to get it done before our May trip to Washington, but it will likely have to wait until we get back. I envision many things being better for him after surgery. My family has a strong genetic propensity for large tonsils and adenoids. When they interfere with breathing it's time for them to go.

4 comments:

lissa said...

STOP!!! Joshua is NOT old enough to have a job...... that is just impossible, he's like, 8 or 10 years old still!!!
heh heh... wow.. I remember when we first met you guys, I think he was 2 or 3? He was the cuuutest little toddler!!!! And now he's got a job, and not just a job, he's got a job @ an awesomely good restaurant.. that's so cool:)

Amy said...

No kidding Elissa...I saw him at Elizabeth's wedding in 2005 and I was (I think, not sure though) slightly taller than him either that or same height and I see him in 2007 and he's like a head taller than me! Anyway, glad Joshua got a job...Chick-fil-a is goo-ood eating. :-)

Amy said...

P.S. and I hope that Josiah's tonsillectomy goes well too! And his, eh, adenoid-ectomy. :-D

momawake said...

They do grow up fast, don't they!