Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Greetings


I *am* wishing everyone a very Merry (isn't that a dreamy word?) Christmas.

I wish that all of you may create as many wonderful and whimsical memories as I have stored in my heart. My mother was (is really) amazing at creating that magical feeling on any special occasion. Christmas was especially breath taking, though. My dad had a way of making it all jolly. Even the bright lights of his movie camera, which we all exclaimed loudly and emphatically that we hated, bring fond and humorous memories.

I am sorely missing my family - the children (that absolutely includes my fantastic son-in-law), Haelley, my sisters and our parents. My grandparents, long passed, too. Oh so much love and hope for you is in my heart.

Moving a lot has allowed me to meet and cherish many wonderful friends. I am grateful for you. You bring to mind such comfort and amazing memories. I hope you *all* are going to have an absolutely satisfying day tomorrow.

This particular holiday just wraps up the year. As it does so, I am, like years past, thanking God for all He has done and has *been* to me. What a positively faithful mooring He has been during so many storms - large and small. I owe all to Him and crave His love.

1 comment:

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.