Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Go Nancy!

Nancy, in her male dominated home, often gets told that she can't do something. Climbing this rope, that is attached to a swing (not stationary) and about twelve feet long, was one of them. She's been giving it sporadic attention, and today she did it! In fact, she held on long enough for me to go see her then run to get my phone for taking the picture.

Please don't tell him I told you, but Josiah has been trying too. He went out directly after Nancy's accomplishment and couldn't climb it. I quickly told his brothers and sister not to say a thing about it to him or I'd rub their noses in all the things they can't do that he can.

For all of Nancy's frill and drama, she does have a bit of a tomboy streak in her. I like that.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susie said...

I like that, too! Go Nancy, is right!

Mom said...

I told you Josiah takes after me!