Monday, May 5, 2008

Miscellaneous Jason pictures
















Jason loves the organic suckers that I buy. However, they make him pretty sticky all over. This was the perfect solution. He loved the water, the drain and the sucker=)















This was actually taken in the hospital. I am putting it here because it is a frequent face of his. I think a combination of the change in dynamics in his oral anatomy and the sutures hanging from the roof of his mouth cause frequent, dramatic tongue antics.















The kitchen cabinets are a favorite. This exploration ended in climbing in!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Jason is such a treasure! I take it he is walking more and more too.

Amy said...

I love the picture of him in the sink! That's so funny! The tounge picture got me giggling as well...