Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas

Jason got a gajillion matchbox cars, two motorcycles and one airplane. He really likes anything that "goes." This is the larger motorcycle he got.












Nancy, aka Drama Queen, got this adorable homemade apron and hair snuggler from my sister. She was thrilled! Funny story is that I thought the hair snuggler was a child size table runner, so we used it on our Christmas table with a nice result. I found out later that the "table runner" really was a tool for binding one's hair up while cooking/baking.






















Josiah is a man of many extreme and funny faces. He is holding the Nebraska Pez dispenser that my parents sent.

5 comments:

shearfam said...

thanks for clearing up the confusion about the homeade diaper! unfortunately, it's already been used. jj

Mom said...

Did each of your kids find "all" of the contents of their gift bag with the PEZ?

momawake said...

There's still no pic of your apron. ;)

Mom to Anyone said...

I'm sorry about the missing apron picture. I am leaving for a week tomorrow and have had much going on, including sick people and traffic school. I am going to walk away from the computer in just a minute and may not be back on for a while. Remind me next week when I am home again. I would be happy to oblige.

Amy said...

I told Mom she should've put a tag or something on the hair snuggler to say what it was. =D