Monday, June 30, 2008

More Pictures: People of Trip

Grandpa was a real hit! He did a marvelous job of explaining and spanning the generation gap. You see him here with Jacob's hat - an icon of the current times. I hope to post a video in which you will see the hat on Grandpa's head as he demonstrated that he understands the times - and MTV=)

















Grandma and the babies - grandson and great granddaughter.














A rare photo of John and I. (Not that we mind being in the same place - it's just the photo that we object to.)











Grandma and Grandpa. I am so, so glad that we got to see them!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom said...

Your photo is a good one too. John must have mellowed in his objection to having his picture taken.

Dad to anyone said...

Well I have to disagree with Grandma on this one. I was threatened with being taken out of my parents will...So I did the right thing and smiled....

momawake said...

Good for you! You've gain much wisdom over the years. :)