Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

For Science this school year we are studying anatomy. I got college level anatomy coloring books for Joshua and Jacob. Elizabeth saw one a few months ago and said she thought it'd be fun to have one - and that she'd really do it. Immediately I filed that away as a great Christmas gift. Just so you know, she has been coloring it too.
















John and I went to John's Christmas party for work. It's a coat and tie affair, thus the formal attire (that we rarely wear). Because it's such a rare event to "dress up," I really wanted a picture. John cheerfully obliged. (No, really. He really did so cheerfully.) This is even take #2. Most have likely seen this on facebook, but I thought I'd put it here for those who may not have. (Mom, I really did make prints, and now you're waiting for me to send one to you. Please don't hold your breath, or you'll be a cold corpse before I remember to do that!)
















Here's another picture of Haelley and Brennan, just so you don't forget how adorable they are =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: