Saturday, January 19, 2008

Peer Pressure



I wasn't planning to blog tonight, but several of my fellow bloggers did, and so I am giving way to pressure and following suit.

James has been a ball boy for a professional tennis tournament the last two days. He is planning to go tomorrow after church too. He is actually the head ball boy, or some such extinguishment. He has really enjoyed it. The racket facility in our city was built to attract professional play, so hopefully this will be a great opportunity to see the action for free. The picture is of him in his not so official looking official gear.

The picture of Jason is just because. Isn't he cute?! He just sat there and sat there with that hat on while chewing on his straw. Oh, and guess what Jason did yesterday! He stood all by himself for several seconds! I couldn't believe it. Now today he is absolutely chicken about it, but he did it yesterday. We now have a surgery date for his palate repair. March 28. My wonderful mother is coming to help. She is the best!

Joshua made it to Indiana safely on Thursday, then to Pennsylvania Friday. He went snowboarding today. While doing so, he wiped out, tearing the scabs from his recently mutilated elbow and side. He mostly had fun, though. Of course.

A Nancy funny: I gave her a bath tonight. Afterward she pointed to her raisin like finger and said, "I have sprinkles, Mommy!"

Have a phenomenal second half of the weekend! We will be enjoying worshiping the ever worthy God.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for giving me more ammo for my letter to Jason. I wonder if there are more opportunities like James' for your boys to see some great sporting events at reasonable prices or free. Baseball is big in the off season, I know. Nancy's and other youngin's language deficits can be fun. Good idea to keep a journal lest you forget like I have.

Amy said...

What cute Jason memories! That picture is to die for! I almost fell of the chair laughing at him with his hat sliding down over his eyes and him peeking out of the back.