Sunday, January 27, 2008

Saturday

We went with some new friends to a hot air balloon show yesterday. The balloons were spectacular and new friends even better.








Nancy loves any female attention she can get. Jessica obliged and swung Nancy round and round and round.



















This balloon wasn't the main attraction by any means, but I liked
the 3-D look of the ship on the sides.



These two bright balloons were gorgeous. They never even went up, though. We didn't figure that out. It seemed a shame to go to the work and trouble of inflating them and not take them up.

I need to get busy with other things. I will have some more pictures to share, but they will have to wait.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love those pictures of the Arizona blue sky. Thanks for posting that. I do miss it there,especially the sunny day. It looks like one of your kid is still in short and t-shirt.HA,HA!

momawake said...

New friends are wonderful! Where did you meet them?

Mom to Anyone said...

We met at church. They moved here from Atlanta in November. They are not likely to become members of the same congregation as we, but I hope we can still be friends. I really have like them a lot.

Mom said...

What a joy to share in your exciting adventure. I remember taking the older kids to a "Balloon Glow" at Aksarben. They just inflated the balloons after dark so that hey glowed, but did not go up. By the way Jason looks a lot bigger.