Monday, March 31, 2008

Jason's Cleft Repair Pt. 1

I have a little bit of time so I thought I'd at least post a few pictures here of Jason on surgery day. He is doing ok right now, but we have some concerns. I left a message with the doctor's assistant today and haven't heard back yet. Please continue praying for him as he continues through the recovery process.

Mr. Happy ready to go to the hospital. I guess it was a good thing he didn't know what was coming.














Mr. Happy in pre-op.














The car was a hit again. Maybe he's destined to be a race car driver?
















He had conked out before they took him. He had gotten up early and was ready for a nap.














In recovery right after surgery.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love that big huge grin! He's like, "Ooh, we're going for a ride?? Goody-Goody!"

shearfam said...

Thank you so much for the pictures, I was hoping to see some soon, but I know that you are so desperately busy. We are praying for you all!