Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Visit

Our wonderful friends.











The Joshua's. Both of our families have them. My Joshua melted at the sight of the other Joshua. I'm sure you can see why.



















Lunch today around the big table.











Some friends had a family picture taken in a "dog pile." I liked it so much that I had the kids dog pile for a picture. At first they didn't understand and we had a big ole king o' the mountain style dog pile. That was fun but hard to get a picture of=) This is the tame dog pile.











The whole group.














We had a great time. We laughed. We played. We encouraged and were encouraged. We studied the Bible. We worked. It was just what I needed in the middle of this busy month. Praise God for bringing us such good friends!

2 comments:

Mom said...

How perfect! A girl for Nancy even. Tell Jared he needs to try a different pose for pictures.

Unknown said...

I truly wish we were there....... ultrasound today and now a biopsy. thanks for praying.