Saturday, October 11, 2008

Progress Report

James is still in a lot of pain. To me, it looks as if he's making progress. I think he is discouraged, though. He didn't expect such a painful, debilitating recovery. He has had more bleeding than expected, which has resulted in the utter inability to breath through his nose as it dried in the nose. He sees the doctor on Wednesday. I will be glad for that. I hope all is well.

Jason was so much better that I cut his breathing treatments to one medicine twice a day, eliminating the one that was given four times a day. He woke up this morning coughing again. Ugh. So, today I added back in the eliminated medicine, but only twice a day. I am still hopeful, however, because even with the morning cough, he sounds so much better than before.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hopefully plans can proceed, but if not let me know by tomorrow(Mon.).

momawake said...

Get James some arnica tabs. They work wonders for pain. I took them the day before I had surgery then after surgery I had no trouble getting up and moving around. Amazing.