Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Jason Picture


Joseph took this picture with a cell phone. I thought it was wonderful, even though a bit fuzzy. Today, for the first time, Jason scooted. Unfortunately, he was only inches from a cabinet and had to be moved before he had a chance to get very far. It won't be long before he's very mobile. (Although, after surgery his arms will be splinted at the elbows. I told my mom today that maybe he'll learn how to scoot on his backside!)

Tomorrow (Mon. - 29th) is James' orthopedic appointment. I am so glad that it's finally here. I am anxious to hear an assessment of his situation, as well as an official diagnosis, so we can get on with investigating and deciding the best treatment. I will likely write tomorrow night to tell about the appointment.

3 comments:

Bethany Joy said...

What a cute picture! You can definitely tell he's a happy baby!

Unknown said...

Haha...what a cutie. Mr. Man in his pink tie-dye. He's the happiest little guy I know. You're all very luck to have that little scooter around.

Amy said...

What a cutie!!! Love that pink tie-dye suit. :-D