Friday, October 19, 2007

New trick and other stuff






If you look through the blog you notice that Jason appears more heavily than the other children. I guess that's how it is with babies. They change so quickly. I hope you're not bored with Jason info. For me it's just so exciting. Maybe you can placate me - a little?

Jason is now sitting. I mean he is really sitting all by himself. He went from not even showing signs of being able to sit to doing it for several minutes at a time in just three or four days. He sits so well that he even will right himself when starting to fall over. Of course, his little bitty size makes it so cute! Again, I have a video, but I cannot put it here - at least not yet. You will have to imagine his balancing act while looking at the still photos.

I am also posting a picture of him in his dismantled state - no tape, no appliance (or "Friend" as we've been calling it). You can see markedly how the cleft has narrowed. You can also see the annoying tape residue on his cheeks.

To state the obvious, Jason does some very normal things even though he has an abnormal situation. He is teething. The lower dentition should be completely normal, and shortly begin to appear. He has pretty puffy gums on the bottom and has been flowing saliva profusely from the mouth (as you can see in the pictures).

He's just an awful lot of fun, we all agree. Wish you could see him.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for the new pictures. I see a little look like Josiah in Jason's eyes. The fun is only beginning!

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm enjoying the pics. I talked to my friend and she is more than glad to talk to you. email me for her phone numbers. She is ready to pop, may have had the baby since Thursday when i saw her last. love you!
kendy

Amy said...

How adorable! Jason is 100% sweetness.
Amy

Bethany Joy said...

What a cute little guy! He does look like Josiah! So cute!