Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Miss Haelley


I recently received these pictures of Haelley taken at five weeks. I just had to share. Isn't she adorable?! Along with these photos I got a Haelley hand print too! In forty days they will all be here, Lord willing. (I have asked Him more than once to please allow them to come.)

**That UK hat that you see I bought at the mall while Haelley was still the mysterious "Junior." I believe that the little shirt was purchased by Elizabeth quite a while before Haelley's appearance as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!!! =D =D

Mom said...

All of the pictures are good, but my favorite is the one with Mom and Dads' hands.

momawake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I agree Grandma. I think that's my favorite too. I also like the one with Elizabeth and Haelley together.