Saturday, December 15, 2007

Another Exciting Thing




On December 4th Molly (James' girlfriend) arrived for a whole week! We had a week of just hangin' out. Molly fit right in and went well with the gushing flow of our lifestyle. She came to see James of course, but I got to spend some time with her too. I enjoyed that a lot. You just can't help loving the people that your kids love.

Molly actually came for James' 16th birthday. She even brought recipes and some ingredients to make the birthday meal. We managed to keep that more of a surprise from James than we realized, and enjoyed his reaction to discovering that Molly was the chef.

Joseph's birthday was the day after Molly left, so we surprised him too and celebrated the night before Molly went home. He left the house with me for a doctor appointment and came home to SURPRISE! It was fun.

The pictures are miscellaneous. I ended up taking a bunch in the last two days of the visit because I hadn't remembered to take any before.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the first two pictures! Looks like Molly's scaring poor little James. Ha! Little! I also love the one of Molly holding Jason. He's a real sweetie.