Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas #6



Stacey remarked to me while Joseph was opening his presents that he is just like JW - so naturally grateful. It was so easy to get great pictures of Joseph because gift brought such a genuine smile to his face. The first picture is him with the penguin that Grandma and Granddad sent on the mission of carrying their gift. (We didn't discover until this evening that all such couriers play Christmas music.) The other picture is of Joseph with the binoculars that Santa brought to him.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I tried and tried to make each of the little animals do "their thing" which I did not ever find out what that was. So thank you for cluing me in and finding the secret to making it happen.

Mom said...

I just have to comment that there did turn out to be a Santa after all! I told you so!