Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas #7

Poor Jared. He is so like his mother. The natural boy would long sleep beyond the rising of the sun. I discovered, going through the pictures of him, that they all have a somewhat groggy look. This one actually has a little smile. Maybe he and I should celebrate Christmas in the afternoon=)
He is holding the plane that Jacob gave him. I felt a bit sorry for him. His new remote control car broke Christmas afternoon and the roller blades that Santa brought didn't work. Even though he knows that there is more to Christmas - and life - it is still disappointing for Christmas to turn out that way. John fixed his car and the roller blades will go back to Santa's workshop (Target) for replacement.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I so relate to that morning drag. The morning people always seem to rule. I have been able to change that some by eating light at the evening meal and having a decent breakfast.