Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas #2


James was a wonderful big brother. The children have a tradition of "camping out" in some common place Christmas Eve. Of course, as they get older it's not as cool to do that. But James camped out with the group and even helped rally the troops for the early morning "awaken Mom and Dad maneuver."

You can see scabs on his knee. I think those were from a roller blade accident. I bought him some very nice blades from a thrift shop for $5 a few weeks ago. He has asked me a couple of times to cut his hair (as you can see it badly needs=) but I have not had time. We are not having school this week, so I hope to get it done between now and Sunday.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I should have gotten James a gift certificate for a "buzz." (That is meant to be funny, James.)